Annual Public meetingWelcome / Teas, coffees and refreshments
1. Report / update from Neighbourhood police
2. From approx. 7:30pm Approve of the minutes of the last
Annual Parish meeting held on 19th April 2019
(no public meetings held in recent years due to Covid)
3. Presentation from ‘Monday Club’ Youth Group
4. Presentation from members of Sir Robert Geffery Hall
Committee on the plans and progress for possible development
for the Solomon Browne Room.
5. A report form Parish Councillors on what the parish have
undertaken for the village since Covid.
6. Questions and answers.
17th May 2023